Employment/ Volunteer Opportunities
Position Title: Senior Development Officer
Reports To: National Director
Location: Flexible for the right candidate among Toronto, Vancouver, or Montreal
If you are an experienced major gift fundraiser with a track record of success who believes the following things, we’d love to hear from you:
- – Health is a human right. Delivering on that right for people who have been systematically excluded from it is social justice work at its finest. This work can’t happen without resources…and that’s where you come in.
- – There is a special kind of excitement that comes from making people feel as good about their philanthropy as you feel about the organization you’re representing.
- – If you’re asked to prioritize either interpersonal skills or organizational skills as more important for this position, the only right answer is “both.”
- – An underdeveloped portfolio is an outsized opportunity.
- – Fundraising is a team sport.
The position is full-time and compensation will depend on experience and market, likely within a range of $75,000 – $90,000.
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Development Officer’ in the subject line by March 31, 2021. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Click here to view the full job description.
Commitment to Diversity and Accessibility
Partners In Health Canada is committed to equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. We value diversity in the workplace and believe our work is stronger when it benefits from the experience and knowledge of a diverse team. People with disabilities, women, Indigenous peoples, members of racialized groups and members of other marginalized communities are encouraged to apply. Partners In Health Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please notify us as soon as possible of any adaptive measures you might require. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.